Please note that we’re now offering a Last-Minute Special. On any day when we’re sold out, which we most often are, if you would like a same day crate of food, aren’t very picky, and are willing to pick up the crate from us, we are happy to try to accommodate you. Here are the very important details:
- Last-Minute Special crates sell for $100 for a full crate (roughly 8 quarts of food or the equivalent of 16 servings) and $50 for a half crate (roughly 8 pints of food or the equivalent of 8 servings) . Prices are less than the regular crates since there will be fewer bells and whistles and the crate contents will not be as carefully curated (and there may be non-menu items included). Still good, fresh food, but such crates will not always be available and we won’t be able to work with all dietary restrictions.
- Requests for Last-Minute Specials may only be made on our crate pick-up/delivery days which are Wednesdays and Fridays, and you may only make the requests between 3-4pm.
- If we have a Last-Minute Special crate for you, you will hear back from us between 3:15-4:30pm, and we’ll need you to pay via PayPal (we’ll invoice you) no later than 5pm. You’ll then need to pick up your crate from the theater (474 24th Street in Oakland) between 5-7pm. Please be sure to bring a box or bag(s) to carry away the goodies.
- Requests may be made via email only by sending a note with the subject line “Last-Minute Crate” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us if you are interested in a full crate ($100 + tax), half crate ($50 + tax), or either. You may also include dietary restrictions or special requests in your email, but we are much more likely to be able to accommodate purchasers with few or no dietary restrictions.
- Please note that we may not be able to reply to all requests. If you’ve not received a response from us by 4:30pm, we’re sadly not able to fill your request on that particular day. We hope that you’ll consider ordering a crate for an another day, and we thank you for your continued support of the New Parkway Theater.