The New Parkway is happy to provide free theater space to community groups, non-profits, and independent artists each week. These time slots are in high demand so please read all of the following information carefully:
- Our benefits are held nearly always on Sundays from 12:30-2:30pm. You may not extend the two hour time slot. If you’re looking to do anything longer or at a different time, you may do so via our rental department.
- You must have a minimum of 50 attendees for any benefit event, and you will be charged for events with low attendance.
- While the space is free, we require a refundable $250 security deposit, and unless you are showing a film you own or already have the rights to show, a $400 partially refundable deposit for licensing costs.
- Whatever you choose to screen must be no longer than 105 minutes. There may be fees assessed for screenings with multiple films or multiple starts and stops. You may also run an event with no screen content.
- You’re entirely in charge of ticketing, and you keep 100% of ticket sales (assuming there are no unpaid licensing costs).
- Theater One’s capacity is 145 and Theater Two’s capacity is 130. You are not able to choose which theater you’re in, but if your sales near 125, let us know, and we’ll do our best to place you in the bigger theater to accommodate more ticket sales.
- All communication around benefits should be by email and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve not heard back within a week, please email us again as we’re juggling lots of things. We look forward to working with you!
Ready to Apply?