The New Parkway has set aside a Sunday night time slot at our theater where we help you throw a very special movie party and then we invite everyone else to be party crashers. All you have to do is propose a date, a movie (or three), have a reason for your party, and line up/pay for the first 40 guests. It could be a birthday, anniversary, or just a Big Lebowski party. You come up with the idea and we’ll work with you to do all the rest.
Here are the basics:
- All of these special parties will happen on Sunday nights, starting sometime between 8:30 and 9:30PM (we give you the exact time only five days beforehand). We’ll let you know at least 2-3 weeks beforehand if you’ve been selected.
- If your proposal is selected, you will need to pre-pay for the proposed number of people coming to your party (generally $10 each) within five days. Please know that you’ll need to have AT LEAST 40 people for us to cover the licensing fees for the movie, so think big!
- While this is your Party at the Parkway, all of these parties are open to the public and we expect that other patrons will come, especially if they get to sing happy birthday to you and enjoy a tiny slice of cake.
- We’ll make a cake for you, but it won’t be anything extravagant and likely won’t feed everyone in attendance. It’s more of a symbolic cake.
- We’re also happy to work with you to organize a pre-party in our cafe.
If you’re interested in proposing a Party at the Parkway, please fill out the online form.