Beginning in September, The New Parkway is introducing Free Industry Flicks, a program that welcomes community members from many walks of life into the theater to enjoy an unlimited number of free movies for a month.
The groups Free Industry Flicks will welcome each month are as follows (and please feel free to suggest future theme months):
September 2018: Nonprofit (any employees of a 501(c)(3) organization)
October 2018: Media
November 2018: Education
December 2018: Health Care
January 2019: Arts
February 2019: Legal
March 2019: Hospitality
April 2019: Tech
May 2019: Public Servants
June 2019: Trades
July 2019: Banking and Finance
August 2019: Military
September, 2019: Retail
And Many Many More!!
All that’s required of qualified patrons who want to participate in the free movie program is a photo ID AND one of the following: 1) a pay stub from within the last 30 days, 2) a business card with your name on it, or 3) a letter on your company’s letterhead stating that you work for them. Please see the fine print below.
The Fine Print:
• Only one free ticket per day day
• Free tickets are only available within 30 minutes of the showtime; not valid for online pre-sales or for sold-out shows.
• Free tickets are only valid for movies which are $10 or less
• Free tickets are not valid for any Saturday screenings after 5pm
• Your email address will be collected when you get your ticket, and you’ll be added to the New Parkway’s email list (you may unsubscribe at any time).
Free Industry Flicks is the latest in the New Parkway’s efforts to make the New Parkway Theater a welcoming space to all Bay Area residents. Other programs include Karma Cinema, Baby Brigade, Bingo Trivia, Karaoke, and Drink & Draw.