- Must have been completed within the time of the “shelter in place” orders (between March 16th, 2020 and April 30th, 2020).
- Must not have been recorded in a public space.
- Must not violate in anyway the “shelter in place” orders.
- Must not exceed 3 minutes in length.
Deadline has been extended due to new Federal Shelter in Place orders. Online submissions and uploads must be entered now by April 30th, 2020.
Types of Entries
- Mini Documentary
- How To
- Music Video
How to Win
- Export your short film in MP4, MOV or AVI formats (recommended codec, H264).
- Submit your film to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday April 30th, 2020.
- The New Parkway staff will decide on the winning entries.
- The winning films will get added to the New Parkway pre-reel show and winner will be awarded one theater annual pass.
- Winners will be awarded in all four categories including Narrative, Mini Doc, How-to, and Music Video.
- Multiple submissions are allowed.