The New Parkway Theater is a quirky, two-screen speakeasy cinema operated by New Parkway Entertainment, LLC. Equipped with state-of-the-art HD digital projection, 7.1 surround sound, and a full commercial kitchen, the New Parkway is an ideal location for many theatrical and non-theatrical events.
Because we have been forced to greatly reduce our operations during Covid-19, we are offering our iconic movie theater for small, socially distanced private events. Here’s how it works:
- You may use one of our screening rooms for up to 4 hours to screen just about anything. You are responsible for providing the content that is screened.
- Included in the rental price is a simple meal made especially for you by our chef, as well as all the drinks (wine, beer, sodas) guests would like to consume. Oh, and unlimited popcorn!
- All guests must have their faces covered when entering and exiting the building, in any of our common spaces, and at all times in the theater when not eating or drinking.
- Additionally, guests must remain a minimum of six feet away from other guests at all times during the rental, unless the non-socially distanced people are housemates or romantic partners. No other exceptions!
- Unless other arrangements are made at the time of contracting, all guests must arrive together and there are absolutely no ins and outs. Once a guest leaves the building, they may not return again.
- All guests will have their temperature taken when entering the premises. No guests with a temperature over 99 degrees will be permitted entry.
- Petite Pandemic Parties are for between eight and thirty people. A list of guests must be provided to our rental department no less than 24 hours before the event time, and each guest must arrive with a photo ID (children excluded) that matches the guest list. No additional names or guests may be added on the day of the event.
- We charge $100/adult (21 and over) and $75 for children/youth, with the number being locked in at the time of contracting. Only under very rare circumstances will we allow you to add guests after contracting and there are no refunds for guests unable to attend.
For questions or to make a reservation, please contact us.