The New Parkway Theater is a quirky, two-screen speakeasy cinema operated by New Parkway Entertainment, LLC. Equipped with state-of-the-art HD digital projection, 7.1 surround sound, and a full commercial kitchen, the New Parkway is an ideal location for many theatrical and non-theatrical events.
Through the end of 2021, the New Parkway is offering Petite Pandemic Parties, which are gatherings up to 50 people including food, drink, and a movie on the screen. Here’s how it works:
- You may use one of our screening rooms for up to 3 hours to screen just about anything that we can license.
- Included in the rental price is a simple meal made especially for you by our chef, as well as all the drinks (wine, beer, sodas) guests would like to consume. Oh, and unlimited popcorn!
- All guests must be vaccinated against Covid-19, and must show proof of vaccination upon arrival. Depending on Alameda Department of Public Health and/or State of California mandates, guests may be required to wear face coverings when not eating or drinking.
- Unless other arrangements are made at the time of contracting, all guests must arrive together and there are absolutely no ins and outs. Once a guest leaves the building, they may not return again.
- The all-inclusive fees are as follows: up to ten people = $1000; 11-20 people = $1500; 21-30 people = $2000; 31-40 people = $2500; and 41-50 people = $3000. Please note that there are no refunds for guests unable to attend.
- Because the theater is now open to the public, such parties are not available on all days and at all times, and most will require at least two weeks of advance notice.
For questions or to request a reservation, please contact us.