While the New Parkway is closed as a movie theater–and likely will be for awhile–we’re hosting a couple of outdoor movie nights in late August and late September. While the movie is free, we are charging $10 for each group to reserve a spot, just so that we can manage attendees and contact trace if there are any problems resulting from the event.
This time around, we are partnering with Heist at their beautiful 440 25th Street location. We will have physically distanced outdoor seating on beautiful gravel, so please bring a blanket and picnic for this family-friendly event. Because we are in the midst of a pandemic, here are the rules for the event:
- Each group may be no more than six people. Groups must remain physically distanced from neighboring groups.
- All party members must arrive together. No exceptions!
- All groups/attendees must arrive by the event’s announced start time. Absolutely no entry following the start of the movie.
- All attendees must wear a face covering during the event with the exception of when eating or drinking.
- There will be absolutely no walk-up ticket sales!
- No ins and out for any reason.
- Outside food and drink are permitted. Please clean up after yourself.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited.
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed.
Saturday, August 29th: Movie at approximately 8pm, doors at 7pm. Opening night will feature a family-friendly animated movie, likely local, likely very well-known, likely from a nearby studio. It should be a story you’ll enjoy. Reserve your spot now!
Saturday, September 26th: Movie at approximately 7pm, doors at 6pm. We’re going to go for a family-friendly fairy tale on this night, perhaps an inconceivable one. Prepare to…watch a movie with us! Reserve your spot now!
Special thanks to Heist for helping to host this event. Please consider working with them on your next creative project and/or consider renting their space for your next event.